We are constantly increasing our cryptocurrency coverage by adding support for additional tokens and blockchains.
We also provide the possibility to request us to list new cryptocurrencies. , following an additional technical and compliance due diligence process.
Cryptocurrency listing offers a way for a project to get their native token listed on our platform for easy fiat on-ramp helping you get mainstream users to your project.
The token listing process depends on where we can get the liquidity for the asset from:
- Option 1: The required cryptocurrency is listed at a tier 1 centralized exchange (FTX, Binance, Kucoin etc).
- You can request for us to list the asset by filling out the due diligence form below.
- Listing is straight forward as long as it is signed off by our compliance team.
- Option 2: the required cryptocurrency is not listed at a tier 1 exchange
- A loan agreement and partner agreement will need to be made – where the project will lend us their asset for liquidity.
- We need a price feed for the asset from Coingecko.
- The cost of the token listing via Loan agreement will depend on volume committed. Fees can be paid in USDC or your own token.
Contact our [email protected] for more information on either of these options.
You can apply for us to list your cryptocurrency by filling in this form.
Updated about 1 year ago