Transak On-Ramp lets our partner apps enable their users to buy crypto directly inside their own apps using fiat currencies via different payment methods such as card, bank transfer and other local payment methods.
If your app could benefit from users buying crypto directly in your own app and want to integrate Transak On-Ramp, please contact us at [email protected].
Most decentralised apps experience an 80% bounce of new customers because users:
- Don’t understand wallets, how crypto works, gas fees and public/private keys.
- Have to leave the app in order to buy crypto, and drop off.
- Are overwhelmed with technical jargon.
Transak On-Ramp lets our Partner apps enable their users to buy crypto from fiat via a diverse range of payment methods directly inside their own app. You can check our full list of Supported Payment Methods.
The user is redirected to our buy crypto page where the person goes through the following steps:
- The user places an order in their preferred fiat for their crypto of choice and selects a payment method.
- If this is the user's first time buying via Transak, the user goes through Transak's KYC process.
- Transak takes a fiat payment from the user.
- Transak converts it to crypto and sends it to the user's wallet.
- The user now has the crypto they need to use your app.
Updated 11 months ago